Come to the TLS Library and check-out the great selection of New Arrivals to start of a great new year of school!
Series Books on the Series Shelf:
- All the Wrong Questions #4: Why is This Night Different from All the Other Nights? By Lemony Snicket
- Brotherband Chronicles #6: The Ghostfaces by John Flanagan
- The Creature in My Closet # 5: Lord of the Hat and #6 Batneezer by Obert Skye
- Dork Diaries #11: Tales from a Not-so-Friendly Frenemy by Rachel Renée Russell
- The Genius Files #5: License to Thrill by Dan Gutman
- Goddess Girls: #19 Echo the Copycat; #21 Pallas the Pal; #22 Nyx the Mysterious by Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
- How to Train Your Dragon #12: How to Fight a Dragon’s Fury by Cressida Cowell
- Land of Stories #6: Worlds Collide (series conclusion) by Chris Colfer. Just published in July, not AR yet, but should be soon.
- Rush Revere: and the American Revolution; and the Star-Spangled Banner; and the Presidency by Rush Limbaugh
- Seekers: Return to the Wild #5: The Burning Horizon by Erin Hunter
- S.T.A.T. #5: Most Valuable by Amar’e Stoudemire
- TodHunter Moon: #1 PathFinder; #2 SandRider by Angie Sage
- Treasure Hunters #4: Peril at the Top of the World by James Patterson
- Wings of Fire #9: Talons of Power by Tui T. Sutherland
New fiction books on the New Arrivals shelf:
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. A great movie. Read the book too!
- Hauntings: The Doll Graveyard by Lois Ruby
Four new Pinkalicious books in Level 3 (with many more in Levels 1 and 2!)
Non-Fiction books on the New Arrivals shelf:
- Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly. If you’ve seen the movie, now you can read the book!
- Five books from the “What If You Had?” series by Sandra Markle that ask what it would be like to have animal ears, feet, teeth, hair, or noses.
- Plus 24 new books from the very popular series Who Is/Who Was/Where Is and What Was, including books about Harriet Tubman, Leonardo da Vinci, Claude Monet, Walt Disney, Dr. Seuss, Neil Armstrong, Lewis and Clark, Mozart, The Great Depression, The Twin Towers, The Grand Canyon, Ellis Island, Niagara Falls, Mount Rushmore, The Declaration of Independence, The Underground Railroad, and more.