Thanksgiving Dinner, Turkey, homemade stuffing and pies.
Staff Q & A
- Q: How long have you worked at Trinity Lutheran School?
- A: Since the fall of 2008.
- Q: What is your educational background?
- A: Highland Community College , associates of Arts Degree, Missouri Western State University, Bachelor of Arts in English, Literature Emphasis.
- Q: When did you decide to become a librarian and why did you choose this field?
- A: In the fall of 2001 I returned to school to pursue my Bachelor's degree. I have always loved reading, being in the library and being around children, so being a librairian was the right choice for me.
- Q: What do you like most about working at Trinity?
- A: Seeing students get excited about reading, sharing with me which books they loved, being positive, Christian role model for the students, and working with a dedicated group of Christian teachers and staff members.
- Q: If you could be a character in the Trinity Circus, what would you be?
- A: Member of the Circus Band because I like music.
- Q: What is your favorite family meal (either from now or childhood)?
- A: Thanksgiving dinner at my Grandpa and Grandma's house. The Turkey, homemade stuffing and pies all smelled wonderful! and tasted even better.
- Q: Who is your hero? Why?
- A: My Grandparents, Martin and Lydia Duensing. they were farmers, they made it through The Great Depression, and suffered health issues, but they have a rock solid faith in God and put their trust completely in him to take care of them.
Additional information about myself:
My husband, John, and I have been married for 37 years. We are members of Trinity Lutheran Church and enjoy walking our dog and hiking in our beautiful National Parks. We are parents of two sons, Lonny and Jay, who along with their wives, Sandy and Josia, have blessed us with three wonderful grandchildren Gibson, Lorelei, and John Andrew.
The Parent Teacher League (PTL) is frequently asked for gift ideas for the teachers and staff. To make things easier they have compiled a list of each person's birthday and favorite colors, snack and drink ideas, favorite gift certificates, and likes.
|Sep. 28||Purple||Dark Chocolate, pretzels||Pepsi & bottled water||Lopez, Walmart, Snowball||Reading, Photo Albums, frames|