Postion: Administrative Assistant
Mexican lasagna with salsa from my garden.
Staff Q & A
- Q: How long have you worked at Trinity Lutheran School?
- A: Since 2014.
- Q: What is your educational background?
- A: M.S. in Cultural Anthropology.
- Q: When did you decide to work at Trinity and why did you choose this field?
- A: I wanted to be close to my boys, who attend TLS, and wanted to contribute to this amazing school.
- Q: What do you like most about working at Trinity?
- A: The Family atmosphere, awesome teachers and staff, and great students.
- Q: If you could be a character in the Trinity Circus, what would you be?
- A: A clown.
- Q: What is your favorite family meal (either from now or childhood)?
- A: Mexican lasagna with salsa from my garden.
- Q: What is the most unusual place you have ever visited?
- A: Guam
The Parent Teacher League (PTL) is frequently asked for gift ideas for the teachers and staff. To make things easier they have compiled a list of each person's birthday and favorite colors, snack and drink ideas, favorite gift certificates, and likes.
|Apr. 14||Purple/red/neons||Chex Mixes, Caramel, chocolate, cookies||Coffee,tea, Hot chocolate, Sugar free drink mixes||Subway, DQ, Anything||Oklahoma Sooners, Yarns, canning, wind chimes|