Postion: Teacher, Preschool 4
Mrs.Mike by Benidict Freedman and Nancy Freedman.
Staff Q & A
- Q: How long have you worked at Trinity Lutheran School?
- A: 22 years.
- Q: What is your educational background?
- A: I do not have a formal college education but have taken early childhood college classes and conferences.
- Q: When did you decide to become a teacher and why did you choose this field?
- A: I had helped in the kindergarten and preschool classes for several years when my children attended here. When Trinity decided to have full day kindergarten, they offered me the preschool position. I have loved teaching preschool ever since!
- Q: What do you like most about working at Trinity?
- A: I like the family atmosphere and the great staff I work with. I love all our kids here and to be able to share the love of Jesus. Also that we can pray for each other.
- Q: If you could be a character in the Trinity Circus, what would you be?
- A: I would like to be a clown because they are fun and I like to make people laugh and feel happy!
- Q: What is your favorite family meal (either from now or childhood)?
- A: Spaghetti, salad and garlic bread!
- Q: What was the most recent movie/book you saw/read?
- A: The Christmas Bus was the last book I read and my all time favorite is Mrs.Mike!
- Q: What is the most unusual place you have ever visited?
- A: The Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany and Innsbruck, Austria in 1976!
Additional information about myself:
I have been a member of Trinity Lutheran Church since 1982. I was married to my husband, Dave here in February, 1981. We have two grown sons, Jason married to Rachel. They have three children, Brooks, Blake and Anna. (I love being a grandma!) My other son, Adam graduated from K.U. Physical Therapy school in May, 2015. He is married to Rachel, who is our First GradeTeacher here at Trinity!! Yes you read that right I have two Rachels!
The Parent Teacher League (PTL) is frequently asked for gift ideas for the teachers and staff. To make things easier they have compiled a list of each person's birthday and favorite colors, snack and drink ideas, favorite gift certificates, and likes.
|Feb. 4||Any||Something Salty, Any Chocolate||Water, Diet Coke, Diet Root Beer||DQ, Subway, any||jelly jars, gardening, music, paper lanterns|