Trinity Lutheran School is proud to announce that we are accredited with the State of Kansas through the National Lutheran Schools Accreditation (NLSA) model.
We felt it was important to achieve this honor to show our commitment to giving our students a quality, Christian based education.
For more information about the NLSA model for accreditation, visit http://www.lcms.org/schools.
According to the NLSA, benefits of accreditation are as follows:
- Publically acknowledges the quality of the school through an objective outside agency
- Employs the expertise of an objective site visit team
- Validates the mission of the school
- Measures a school with a set of objective national standards
- Examines the spiritual component of the school
- Identifies and celebrates the strengths of the school
- Pinpoints weaknesses for correction
- Provides a solid foundation for faculty professional development
- Provides accountability for the school, constituents, congregation, and school community
- Provides the "blueprint" for school improvement for the next five years
- Involves the support and involvement of a broad constituency
- Creates a foundation for a Public Relations tool
- Provides the opportunity for public acknowledgement and celebration
- Connects a school to a network of several hundred LCMS accredited schools